Over time your body shape may change slightly, which makes alterations a must. Your existing suit can be nipped in and re-cut to fit your new figure and our suits also feature additional inlay to increase the jacket and trouser size in the case of over indulging or, as our clients sometimes prefer to say, “the suit shrunk slightly”.
We don’t just alter our own suits either. If you are not a customer of ours and you have a suit that you would like altered, we are more than happy to do so.
All of our alterations are done on site by our experienced tailors, ensuring that the service is of the highest quality. As you could imagine, each alteration can be different due to the different techniques in making suits so we require an onsite consultation to determine the difficulty of the job before a quote can be prepared.
What we do
- All alterations to jackets and trousers
- Complete re-cut to existing suits (we can even drop a jacket down a size or two)
- Shorten coat sleeves
- Shorten coat length
- More shape through the coat waist
- Trouser waist, seat and legs
- Shirt sleeves and back darts
- Jeans (from legs down only)
- New buttons
- Re-line inside coat lining (choose from a range of colours)
- And much more…